Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Friends

Today I was once again reminded that I'm not alone. I stand in awe and wonder how on earth I ever became so blessed by amazing friends in my life. The people you see and even the people only I see are from every single journey of my life. There are one's that I was a toddler with, one's I used to go to pre-k with, one's I was in musical's with in my early elementary years, my 5th and 6th grade forever friends, jr high friends, swim team friends, youth group friends, church friends, AZ high school friends, CA high school friends, college friends, my best friend's, parents of kids I babysat who I also call friends, kids I babysat, navy wive friends, family, co-worker friends, dental friends, spouses of my school friends that have become my dear friends, Internet friends, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, California,  Idaho,  Hawaii, Georgia, Virginia friends, my parents friends,  friends of friends & even people that knew my great grandparents but not me. Man that's a giant army I got behind me. One very good upside to moving so much in my life. Life has thrown many different adventures at me thru the years, but without this constant change in my life my army would have never been what it is today. I am so thankful to know so many different, loving, caring & humorous people. The most random texts make me laugh. Thank you for knowing just when I need a giggle,  pick me up, surprise or kind word. For sure you have not allowed me time to get too lost in a self pity party....instead you make me smile and laugh lots. Which is exactly what the doctor ordered. Feeling loved beyond what I deserve.  Thank you!!!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment