Sunday, September 8, 2013

Time to write

With less then 2 weeks to go my heart has been preparing to write to my children.  I have decided to not use the computer but to actually use a pen & paper. My head and heart have been deep in thought of what exactly it is that I want to say to them. It scares me a little in the depth of my need to write these letters. But at the same time knowing these words I write could make all the difference in their hearts, pushes me forward. Being Mom to my children has truly been my greatest desire and I am so blessed by their love. As you remember my family in your prayers this week, pray for peace and joy. It is turning into the freak out time. So many unknowns and no control is starting to take it's toll. While I try and keep things upbeat and full of laughter there's a storm cloud always hanging just right there. I figure if I blow hard enough like the big bad woof I can shield my family from it. I know there's a battle ahead and I'm very much ready for the fight. Just wish I didn't have to drag everyone into ugliness. But at the same time I can't imagine not having my Army with me. The strength you all think I have pushes me to remain strong and upbeat. I can't let anyone down. ♥

1 comment:

  1. please do not shield them. make them your army by giving up the control (we have none) and using that energy not as worry or freak out stress but as outpouring love. you to them. that will make you strong enough, fluid enough, pliable enough to flow through this. peace Namaste blessed be. gray

    ReplyDelete