Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Time

It's the morning before and as I just turned off my work alarm clock for the near future I find myself not thinking "of lasts" but "of firsts". Tomorrow will mark my new birthday.  Another day on my calendar for celebration.  What will the celebration be for.....oh this I know because no matter the outcome of the day we will celebrate my living. I really have lived my life to the fullest and full of adventure.  I have no regrets.....well maybe one (I wanna swim with sharks). Everything I ever dreamed about as my fairytale of life has happened for me....because when I was a kid my dream was to be a mom. Yep I got that definitely well accomplished. My children I still adore and would do anything to protect them. I have done my best to prepare them for what tomorrow will be and that no matter what laugh thru it. I believe that is one of the key things that makes me crazy but able to live without stress crushing me down. While I don't have everything like my closet cleaned out prior to, I do have my heart ready for tomorrow.  And the "stuff" in the big picture it just doesn't matter. I pray you know how much I love each and every one of you and am so extremely thankful for who you are in my life. My friends you have shown over and over so much love and support that it brings me to tears. We may not always have time to talk but I know you are there. I can't say thank you enough! You have blessed my life!! I was talking to my Mamma last night and said "no matter what the outcome of the surgery it's a win win because I will either be eating mashed potatoes with my Bumpa in heaven or waking up laughing here." I honestly am completely at Peace right now. And am laying in God's hands. It's a beautiful thing that I can't fully explain in words. I wonder if I have a glow around me like Tink. ;) I know death is not really a topic that's easy to talk about. But 100% of us do die. And my wish is that when the day comes it will be one of celebration of life and many rounds of deep belly laughs. Get lost in our fun memories that we did do and even make up new ones that we would love to do if we could. I love you my friends and until we met again remember to laugh lots!!!!  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do laugh Dawnelle, and I plan on having a lunch with you and laugh wholheartedly with you! I too live my life to spread cheers and not jeers. God is with you and surrounding you with comfort and peace, and when you wake up laughing Jesus will be right by your side enjoying a great belly laugh with you & your mom as he leaves to go comfort others having surgery. God Bless. My prayer of healing goes to you.

    ReplyDelete