Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Untitled

As my son didn't even look back as he attends his first youth group meeting ever....big step for my shy boy....I sit in the car writing him a forever letter, getting lost in music and praying for protection over my children & husband this week. We have sugar coated nothing for our children so that there are no surprises. It's difficult to figure out that fine line but knowing my kids I believe they are not only old enough but will trust/believe Ken and I even more should life not turn out how we want. If all my wants happened. ...none of this would be taking place. But as we all know life isn't that easy. Why am I going thru this again? Why now? In the prime age of life. There's so much I still want to accomplish and yet so much I have been reminded that I have taken for granted. Life is a precious gift that I know I have thrown aside at times and totally taken for granted. Even the simple things. The sweet notes to let my family know they are so important to me. The quick little text to my friends.  The phone call I never found the time to make. The ease of words coming out of my mouth. The ease of wrapping my arm around everyone I love. I believe God is the mighty healer and I believe in miracles!  I pray for God's protection over me and my family.  If things turn out different then my desires it is ok but I will pray for strength and a creative mind to make the best out of the situation all with humor of course. Feeling exhausted, emotional, sassy & sad tonight. Just over a week to go.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad, at least, that you still feel the sassy part. That's a word I've long thought fit you well. Praying for you all.

    - Tami

    ReplyDelete