Friday, June 28, 2013

Super Powers

Today my super powers arrived in the mail box!! Jaye your surprise of the superman cap made me laugh, smile & be thankful for my fun friends!!!! I love how my friends don't take life too seriously and can still have fun even in the hard times. Just so you know whenever the day of my death arrives I expect lots of music, laughter & giggles as you celebrate my life, not my death. I hope you all have at least one nutty story with me!! Hey maybe you should tell me those stories now so we can laugh & remember together!

So today I have decided to make a paper chain...to remind me of my super powers when I am feeling down. What will my chain consist of? YOU!! I am going to put all of your comments/names of your posts to remind me of the support I am surrounded by. I can't even begin to tell you the difference a simple text, IM, email & letter make. I plan on getting some great photos covered up by my paper chain. :)

Today my head has ventured on the vain side....where will my scar be. Will it be ugly? Last surgery I was blessed by a plastic surgeon sewing me up. Will I be more lop sided? Will my hair have to be shaved? If so do I just shave it all off? Can I rock bald? Such silly questions but as I continue to process this roller coaster I will be honest and try and describe my thoughts & feelings.

If you haven't guessed it yet....my head is all over the place today! Have a beautiful weekend, make memories and love on your families!!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment