Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Show me your Polka-dot's please!

I can't stop thinking of Polka-dot's this week. I have had my weekend of getting life ready for everyone else and crying my eyes out in a very freeing release. I am ready to punch these Polka-dot's out of my life for life. My brain is like a messed up ball of yarn, my stomach is in knots, it's hard to focus. However, laughter and music are my safety net. Friends checking on me and placing a smile randomly throughout my days, nights and waiting for me to wake up to. What a blessing. Benefit of friends all over the world lol. I can't even begin to express how much this means to me. I wake up too many times through out the night, but love the love waiting on my phone. (I keep my alerts off always, so that's not what wakes me up.) I love my village! Just another reminder of how important you all are in my life.

That being said.....on Monday, Feb 29th I declare it to be Polka-dot day....celebrate, smile and flood my fb, instagram, texts with you in your Polka-dot's....socks, shirts, dresses, ties....whatever works for you as it's officially Dawnelle kick polka-dot day!!! ♡ Those asking what they can do for me.....this is my request. It will bring many smiles to my face. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful Dawnelle😘 I am going to find me some polka dots to wear for your special day! Love you so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete